Glamour Magazine's article by the same title and I thought I could come up with my own list of 12 things I think every woman deserves. Here is my list:
1. At least one really good friend who can laugh and cry with you.
2. At least one fun, funky purse. Doesn't matter what size.
3. Fresh flowers on your table. (dandelions count)
4. Someone special to share a sunset and sunrise.
5. A flattering profile picture.
6. A flattering low maintenance haircut.
7. A trip to a place where you can wear flip flops, have a tropical drink and hear steel drum music.
8. A child to love, an old person to get advice from.
9. Something sporty--a car, a bike, a motorcycle...
10. Recognition for something you're good at. Doesn't matter if it's a medal, trophy, newspaper article, blog post or a kind word from a co-worker or boss.
11. Time to read a really good book or watch a chick flick when you need some girly R & R.
12. Every woman deserves to look in the mirror and like what she sees. The media doesn't help with that so we need to let our daughters and granddaughters know that beauty comes in many forms.
What would be on your list?